Are you interested in taking control of your health once and for all? Unsure how to start or don't have the tools or resources you need? Does your employer offer a worksite wellness program? Ask your HR director or benefits manager what services or programs are available. If you would like to see more opportunities to improve your health at work, consider telling your employer about GBL Health & Wellness Solutions.
We understand that one size doesn't fit all and that each employer has unique needs and goals. That’s why we’ve created a number or components from which employers can choose. We offer:
- Workplace Wellness Strategic Consulting. Let our experts provide the guidance necessary to create a results-based worksite wellness solution.
- Health Risk Assessments (HRAs). This online assessment can help individuals gain a better understanding of health risks and provide aggregate information to the employer for program planning.
- Up-to-date health information. Libraries, goal trackers, and other tools, all at your fingertips.
- Online communities. Individuals tackling health improvement goals, just like you - a great environment for behavior change. Co-worker support can make the difference in long-term lifestyle changes.
- Online and telephonic health coaching. Let our coaches provide the support and resources you need to make the health behavior changes you desire.
- Personalized nutritional advice from our RDonCall. Nutrition shouldn’t require a college degree. Simple dietary changes can make a big difference in long-term weight management and health.
- Behavior-change incentive challenges and activities. The workplace environment provides a great backdrop for friendly competition as all employees work to improve their health!
If your worksite wellness program isn't making the right impact on your health, have your employer contact us today at (800) 640-7382 to learn more about all of the innovative wellness offerings available at GBL.